|Get AnyDVD HD and copy any DVD or Blu-ray disc with ease!
22 Mar 2006 9:39 PM
|Most places(states or countries) allow you to have 1 backup of every original you own.
So unless this is a copy of a home movie,or something of that nature,copying a copy is illegal and a rental movie,and not allowed to be discussed on this forum.
NO LINKS TO RIPPERS CAN BE POSTED ON THIS SITE!!!!!
Violation of any of the following rules will lead to your post being edited, removed or being banned from this Forum without warning.
ALL POSTS WILL BE IN ENGLISH!
1) This is a dvdxcopy site not a Advertising site..for any info..no matter what..
We have the right to decide what is to be posted on this site..all decisions made by a Moderator are final.
2)NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO POST A LINK IN THERE SIGNATURE FIELD TO LINK ANOTHER SITE..OR POST A DIRECT LINK TO ANOTHER SITE IN THE MAIN MESSAGE FIELD...ON EVERY POST
Or that you keep posting a http link to your site on every post as if its in your signature field..that is not allowed.
*(one exception you can link the afterdawn site)*
2A-THE POST WILL BE DELETED...OR YOU CAN BE REMOVED OFF THIS SITE. ((Deactivated))
2B-DO NOT POST ABOUT OTHER SOFTWARE ON THIS SITE!!!
2C-THIS SITE IS A DVDXCOPY SITE.IF YOU DO YOU CAN BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE AND AT AFTERDAWN.
2D-IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT PROGRAMS LIKE DVD Decrypter OR DVDShrink
2E-If you want to post about other software, please use the AfterDawn Forum at:
http://www.afterdawn.com/ or use the PM system.
3) DO NOT DISCUSS ALTERNATE WAYS TO MANIPULATE, BURN, OR USE THIS SOFTWARE’S OUTPUT.
This software is designed to protect your Fair Use and its function and operation is not to be changed.
4) DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS PHONE NUMBERS, SOFTWARE SERIAL NUMBERS, LICENSE INFORMATION OR PASSWORDS.
This rule is here to protect you from spammers. To this end we have the Private Message system. If you would like to share your email address or phone number with others please do so only in a PM.
If you’re posting log files or other information for troubleshooting please remove personal information such as license ID numbers, serial numbers and passwords from your post before posting it.
5) BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS.
This is a public Forum. No swearing or swear words. No foul or obscene language, discrimination, flaming or verbally attacking anyone in this forum is allowed.
Violation of this rule will lead you to being banned from this forum without notice.
6) NO CROSS POSTING OR DUPLICATE POSTS ARE ALLOWED.
Do not post the same thing to multiple threads, as this hurts everyone who uses the Forum.
Please do not Double Post. Double Posting does not get you an answer to your question any quicker. Double posting only causes confusion, violates Forum etiquette, and is discourteous to Forum members who take the time effort to respond to your question.
7) PIRACY AND LINKING TO EITHER ILLEGAL OR PIRATED MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE FROZEN IF YOU DO THIS.
NO Posts about Hacks,Cracks,or Piracy will be tolerated YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE ((Deactivated))!!!!!!
8) User's of this web site may not promote the use of illegal drugs, alcohol, sex, pornography, nudity, vulgarity or any other form of adult content, profanity, hate, "spam," fraud, racism, pyramid schemes, or promote any illegal activity. We want this site to be safe to view anywhere, so we ask you to think before you type and keep your posts clean. The moderators here do not want to delete or edit your posts, so don't make them.
9.7.no nudes male or female can be posted all private parts must be covered..no swear words may be posted.no dirty jokes or dirty pixs of any kind this includes no dirty joke pixs..may be posted here at the shout box or forum.
note:remember children can view the shout box...of each member..so be carefull of the pixs ye posts
One last note:
Consider an appropriate section and thread before posting your question - look at the forum section descriptions on the main Forum page first, otherwise the Moderators will have to move it.
BILL OF RIGHTS
1. Users have the right to "time-shift" content that they have legally acquired.
This gives you the right to record video or audio for later viewing or listening. For example, you can use a VCR to record a TV show and play it back later.
2. Users have the right to "space-shift" content that they have legally acquired.
This gives you the right to use your content in different places (as long as each use is personal and non-commercial). For example, you can copy a CD to a portable music player so that you can listen to the songs while you're jogging.
3. Users have the right to make backup copies of their content.
This gives you the right to make archival copies to be used in the event that your original copies are destroyed.
4. Users have the right to use legally acquired content on the platform of their choice.
This gives you the right to listen to music on your Rio, to watch TV on your iMac, and to view DVDs on your Linux computer.
5. Users have the right to translate legally acquired content into comparable formats.
This gives you the right to modify content in order to make it more usable. For example, a blind person can modify an electronic book so that the content can be read out loud.
6. Users have the right to use technology in order to achieve the rights previously mentioned.
This last right guarantees your ability to exercise your other rights. Certain recent copyright laws have paradoxical loopholes that claim to grant certain rights but then criminalize all technologies that could allow you to exercise those rights. In contrast, this Bill of Rights states that no technological barriers can deprive you of your other fair use rights.
|Get AnyDVD HD and copy any DVD or Blu-ray disc with ease!
This thread is closed, so you can't post in here